Ingredients500g chicken breast
Handful of cavolo nero
Half a squash (cut into chunks)
300g Bolognese sauce or chopped tomatoes and a stock cube - stock cube not needed if tomato sauce.
- Cook the onion and chicken in a large pan then add the squash
- Add the chopped carrots and allow to soften slightly
- Add the gnocchi and brown a little
- Add the chopped tomatoes or sauce of choice and stir well, leave to simmer.
- Add the cavolo when the squash starts to soften and continue to cook until your preference of kale softness is reached (some like it crunchy!)
- Serve with grated parmesan and enjoy!