Perry Court Farm is a family run business with three generations of the Fermor family working together on the farm. Our farm shop, based outside Wye in Kent, is open daily with home grown and local produce.
Our veg box scheme - run by Cherry Fermor - provides fresh, seasonal produce delivered to your door. The majority of the produce is home grown from our farm, but we do have some items from local suppliers or further afield to appeal to everyones needs. Got any questions about your veg? We have an extensive knowledge about our produce, including what field it came from, on which day and who picked it! Just ask when your box is delivered - we even have cooking suggestions.
Ordering, a checklist!
1. Check we deliver to you via our postcode checker in the footer.
2. Select items and choose whether you want a subscription or one off order.
3. Check your cart for any one off or subscriptions you don't want.
4. Checkout, selecting your delivery day and time, whilst also making an account.
5. Once purchased, log into your account and fill out your dislikes list or let us know of any allergies.
6. Sit back and wait for your delivery!
We will send out a delivery slot the day before and then a tracking link on the day of delivery so you don't have to worry about missing your delivery!