Eating raw veggies is the best way to get all of the health benefits and vitamins. And home made coleslaw does just that!
- 1/2 Red cabbage
- 3-4 Carrots
- 1/2 White cabbage
- 2 Beetroot
- 1 Apple - depending on how long you want your coleslaw to last, apple does go brown fairly fast so you may want to add it only to a portion you're having today.
- Scrub the beetroot and remove any leaves from the beetroot and carrots.
- Grate all veggies into a large mixing bowl
- Squeeze with lemon and add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise (1 tablespoon for a healthier option)
- Add apple if desired ( we strongly recommend you try it!)